Friday, April 27, 2012

What do you use for your hair? gel, mousse, hair spray, or serum?

or are you lucky enough that you don't need any of it?



What do you use for your hair? gel, mousse, hair spray, or serum?

I use Ouidad Curl Play Volumizing Mousse %26amp; Peartain fortifying serum (smells like beautiful flowers)...I make a cockatil of the two....I have curly hair.



Hey Butter....ever go to Total Beauty Experience on Arden? LOVE that place...if not you outta check it out! You might love it too.



What do you use for your hair? gel, mousse, hair spray, or serum?

Yeah, better than everyone else!! I kinda go nutso in the place...LOL



Thanks! Report It



What do you use for your hair? gel, mousse, hair spray, or serum?

I don't use much of hair products. Just Revlon shampoo and conditioner and I'm done.



What do you use for your hair? gel, mousse, hair spray, or serum?

Just shampoo and conditioner. My hair is so freakishly straight that it won't hold a curl, so I don't really have to worry about the frizzies. And most styling products make my hair look greasy, too.



What do you use for your hair? gel, mousse, hair spray, or serum?

I use a straightener. My hair is real thick, so it helps it.



What do you use for your hair? gel, mousse, hair spray, or serum?

hair spray - usually Aquanet



What do you use for your hair? gel, mousse, hair spray, or serum?

I use gel in my hair.



What do you use for your hair? gel, mousse, hair spray, or serum?

Frizz control gel, hair spray and a prayer! lol



What do you use for your hair? gel, mousse, hair spray, or serum?

It depends on how I style my hair. Different products for different looks.



What do you use for your hair? gel, mousse, hair spray, or serum?

serum %26amp; gel



What do you use for your hair? gel, mousse, hair spray, or serum?

mousse, i have curly hair



What do you use for your hair? gel, mousse, hair spray, or serum?

Mousse.



What do you use for your hair? gel, mousse, hair spray, or serum?

I'll use anything. I'm desperate for great hair.



hair product junkie



What do you use for your hair? gel, mousse, hair spray, or serum?

I use Pink Oil Hair Lotion



What do you use for your hair? gel, mousse, hair spray, or serum?

well, i use bath and body works lime and coconut shampoo and conditioner. then when my hair drys i use shine serum. i don't even curl my hair. i have a natural wave.



What do you use for your hair? gel, mousse, hair spray, or serum?

Ugh, I have hair past my waist so I need a lot of hair stuff! Coconut oil and leave in conditioner mostly, then hairspray when I do something with it besides put it in a plait.



What do you use for your hair? gel, mousse, hair spray, or serum?

Shampoo and dry and all done !



What do you use for your hair? gel, mousse, hair spray, or serum?

I use serum.



What do you use for your hair? gel, mousse, hair spray, or serum?

mousse and hairspray

No comments:

Post a Comment