Thursday, April 26, 2012

How do i get hair spray off a wood door?

I too have this problem, but I found the solution. It is Murphy's oil and water mixed. It acts like soapy cleaner that is specifically for wood ..Works wonders on all wood in my house. Tons of hair spray on door is part of my weekly clean up ;).



How do i get hair spray off a wood door?

not sure



How do i get hair spray off a wood door?

I'd sand it down and then revarnish.



How do i get hair spray off a wood door?

Use some rubbing alcohol on a cloth. Rub it and it should come off on the cloth.



Since this will also dry the wood out (if it's not varnished), be sure you use a little furniture polish on it afterward.



How do i get hair spray off a wood door?

Mixture of warm water and Murphy's liqud soap. It will dry a little lighter, so use Murphy's Oil on whole door.

No comments:

Post a Comment