Thursday, April 26, 2012

I managed to get hair spray on my phone, anyone know how to clean it?

Its all over the front of it (I have a Chocolate phone), and I cant get it off. I'm afraid to get it wet or scratch it. Any ideas on how to get it clean?



I managed to get hair spray on my phone, anyone know how to clean it?

you can use a solution of half water and half alcohol-the rubbing kind of alcohol, you know the kind you buy for first aid, it's cheap. I just mix it half and half put it in a small spray bottle, like the travel size containers. Spray it on a soft cloth, like a cloth baby diaper, stronger tissue, or very soft cloth and wipe it on the phone. It also works great to take off hairspray off glasses too. That's how I found out about it. Don't spray it directly on the phone! Spray it on the cloth then wipe it off. oh, yeah, it's work good on computer keyboards, mouses, and monitors too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment