Saturday, April 14, 2012

I want a STRONG hold hair spray?

i m using got2b. i like the extreme holding result but the smell is not really that good. also it's heavy and i cant make it volume. any good suggestion? extreme hold, with a better smell...also not that bad to hair.



can anyone suggest me some good gel? and final spray?



I want a STRONG hold hair spray?

well...from the 80's the only spray that holds the best will always be the almighty aqua net



I want a STRONG hold hair spray?

TreSemme's products all have a great scent to them, and they have a fairly good Max hold hairspray, too.



VO5 Max! (in the red can) is really good, and the scent is pretty decent, too.



The thing to look for in hairsprays if you want super extreme hold is that they don't have any water (or aqua) in them. The first ingredient in the best-holding sprays is usually alcohol. (Not great for your hair, but great for hold.)



I want a STRONG hold hair spray?

I've always had good results with the Aussie brand of products.



I want a STRONG hold hair spray?

Rave Hairspray #4 Extra Hold. It works great, and holds too!!



I want a STRONG hold hair spray?

Sorry ,no clue.



I want a STRONG hold hair spray?

Garnier Fructis HARD hairspray. strongest hold in their range.



It's aimed at the younger generation with extreme hair styles.



Garnier are also known for the nice fruity smell of their products :]



I want a STRONG hold hair spray?

BIG SEXY HAIRSPRAY! WORKS THE BEST YOU COULD FIND IT IN WALGREENS!



I want a STRONG hold hair spray?

I like to use Tresemae and herbal essance but my hair scrunches and holds easily with strong gel or mousse! you can find these basically anywhere and they are only like $3.00

No comments:

Post a Comment